- 2009 KOCSEA Moon-Jung Chung scholarship recipients:
- First prize: Tae Hyun Hwang, University of
Minnesota-Twin Cities, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Runner-up One: Gunwoo Nam, Penn State
University-University Park, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Runner-up Two: Jiryang Chung, Texas A&M
University-College Station, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- For more information, click
- The full program with all the details including logistics is now on-line. See the program booklet (in pdf).
- Updates on Shuttle Service.
- From the airport to Bally’s hotel: There will be no shuttle service provided by KOCSEA. Please take a commercial shuttle or a cab. See the Shuttle Service page for details.
- From the Bally’s hotel to the UNLV campus: We will operate a van twice each morning at 7:35am and 7:55am. Van will leave at the hotel lobby area. If you cannot make it,
please take a short cab ride to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas campus (TBE Building). It is about 1.5 miles. See Symposium Location page for direction.
- If you brought a car, please help us transport people to the UNLV campus on Friday and Saturday. Please report to the conference organizers in the hotel lobby area when you leave.
- Reception dinner on Thursday will be held at the PF Chang's China Bistro located in Planet Hollywood at 7pm. The restaurant is in walking distance from the conference hotel. See Reception Information for direction.
- Abstract of each talk is available. See Program.
- Information for Talk Presenters:
- Each talk is given 20 min. Please prepare
a 15 minute talk so that you have time for a few questions. Please keep the time since we have a very
- Email your PowerPoint slides to Prof. Yoohwan Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or submit the file in a USB drive before your session starts.
- We suggest arriving there at least 20
minutes earlier than your session start time.
- Due to multiple requests, the KOCSEA/Moon-Jung
Chung scholarship/poster competition deadline was extended to November 30th.
here to see the announcement and download the scholarship application.