The 8th KOCSEA Technical Symposium
Korean Computer Scientists and Engineers Association in America (KOCSEA),
Korean-U.S. Science Cooperations Center (KUSCO),
and Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (KSEA)
KOCSEA Technical Symposium 2007
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
It is our pleasure to invite you to the 7th KOCSEA (Korean Computer Scientists and Engineers Association in America) Technical Symposium, to be held at the University of Southern California (USC) in Los Angeles, CA from December 14th to 15th, 2007. ...
To see the entire invitation letter, click here.
Congratulatory Remark from Prof. Chan-Mo Park (Former KOCSEA President)
* USC Traffic Info: Due to construction, McClintock Avenue at 34th Street, east to Watt Way, will be closed to traffic from 8:00 am until approximately 12:00 noon on Saturday, December 15, 2007. Egress and ingress from the eastside of campus can be made via Gate 4, located on Jefferson Boulevard at Royal Street during the time indicated.*
* Conference Program in pdf format is available.
* Presentation Titles and Abstracts.
* Students RSVP Page is created.
* Participant list is available.
* Dates: December 14-15, 2007
* Location: University of Southern California (USC)
- On 12/14, Auditorium 100, Hedco Neuroscience Building, USC
- On 12/15, B27 and B28, Waite Phillips Hall, USC
* Student Participation & Registration
Registration fee: None for students
The USC parking fee will be reimbursed.
The 7th KOCSEA (Korean Computer Scientists and Engineers Association in America) Technical Symposium will be held at the University of Southern California (USC) from December 14th to 15th, 2007. We solicit student participation in the workshop.
The one-and-a-half day workshop will consist of invited talks by outstanding researchers and professors in various fields in IT. It will provide an excellent opportunity for students to get to know the key Korean researchers in the field in person. In addition to the research talks and panel discussions, we will be organizing a student social interaction session and career workshop where senior participants can share their experiences, and companies can introduce career opportunities
The career workshop will start with short presentations by senior members of KOCSEA (both from the academia and the industry) on career advancement tips (research tips, career-building tips, networking tips, and job search tips), followed by an open panel discussion. These sessions will provide student participants with a unique insight on career advancement and personal development.In order to attend the workshop, please RSVP at the Student RSVP Page by November 29th.